Before you apply
- Consider the trade you would like to specialise in
- Do some research to find out what a tradesperson does, in your chosen trade, on a day to day basis.
- Read through On Site’s guide for your chosen trade at www.onsitebristol.co.uk
- Gather information and advice about careers in the construction industry from family or friends, research on line, careers advisers, or a member of the On Site team.
- Contact companies and tradesmen who might employ you an apprentice. On Site Bristol helps to find jobs but there is a huge demand so it is important to search out opportunities yourself.
3 Steps to Apply
- https://www.onsitebristol.co.uk/apply/ (Call 0117 3521960, if you need assistance) and select the apply for apprenticeship button.
- You will be invited to sit our entrance test from January onwards. Let us know if you need some extra time or a reader prior to the test.
- If you pass the test we will invite you to attend a short interview. On completion of the test and interview we will be able to give you advice and guidance to help you find an employer for your apprenticeship.
Any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 3521960.