For those who missed On Site Bristol Open Evening this year please feel free to listen to the recording
In this session we will aim to cover the following topics:
- Who is On Site Bristol? How do we support apprentices? What is the range of apprenticeships On Site Bristol offer?
- The best things about working in Construction
- We will talk to One of our employers Zara Naylor about apprenticeship opportunities within Bristol City Council Homes and Landlord Services.
- Listen to a Q&A session with two On Site Bristol Apprentices working within the Homes and Landlord Services Team about their motivation for doing an apprenticeship and the skills and qualities they think are needed to succeed in this sector.
- You will find out how and when to apply for an apprenticeship with On Site Bristol and understand our 6 Step recruitment process.
- At the end of the session you will have a chance to ask any questions you may have.